5D4N Perth Taster
[tab name='Itinerary' icon='fa-map']
Day 1 - Arrive Perth
Upon arrival in Perth Airport follow the airport instruction sign to take a free shuttle bus to domestic terminal and connect shuttle bus to the Perth city central (East Perth train station, WA museum, Beaufort St, Wellington, St, The Kings Perth Hotel and Perth Ambassador Hotel only)
Day 2 - Perth Half Day Tour (B)
No Hotel drop off service after the tour
Day 3 - Perth - Pinnacles and Lobster Day Tour (B/Half Lobster Lunch)
After breakfast, proceed to full day tour – 4WD Pinnacles, Koalas & sand Boarding Adventure. Get up close to Koalas on the Koala Boardwalk at Yanchep National Park, home to Western Grey Kangaroos and a variety of native bird life. Tour around the famous Lobster Shack factory in Cervantes. Upgraded to a fresh half lobster lunch with chips and salad. Visit to the Nambung National Park to explore the amazing Pinnacles. See the Sand Dunes and go Sandboarding in Lancelin.
Day 4 - Perth - Rottnest Island (B/L)
After breakfast, proceed to full day tour of Grand Island Rottnest. Direct ferry cruise from Perth to Rottnest Island (approx. 1.5 hours - depending on the time of year and weather conditions). Enjoy Rottnest’s most comprehensive guided tour, this 3.5 hour tour will take you to all Rottnest’s must see locations, including Wadjemup Lighthouse, Henrietta Rocks and Cape Vlamingh (West End), all commencing with a unique historic train ride. Learn about the Island’s major habitats, cultural and historical heritage, and maritime and military history!
Day 5 - Departure Perth (B)
- 4 nights’ accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Return airport transfer to Perth City Central
- Tour as per itinerary
- Return international flight ticket
- Travel insurance
- Others no mentioned
- Booking Period : Now until 15 March 2023 (minimum 2 adults to go)
- Travel Period : 01 April 2022 until 31 March 2023
- Surcharges apply upon booking confirmed
- Itinerary might be able to be changed due to local condition
- Fares are all subject to change as well as the availability
- Airport transfer (8pm-7am), add RM40 per person per way.
- Private transfer is avaialble with additional charge.
- No tours operate on 25th December, Good Friday and selected Public Holidays – enquire on booking.