Breakfast at the hotel. Early morning, depart to Lopburi (3hrs). Visit Sunflower farms at Khao Jeen Lae fields. Lunch and continue to King Narai National Museum. After that, discover the oldest Pasak Chonlasit Dam. Back to Bangkok. Dinner and overnight in Bangkok.
Day 3: Bangkok breakfast, lunch & dinner
Breakfast at the hotel. Experience the Chao Phraya River Tour. Lunch and enjoy shopping at famous MBK mall. After dinner, continue shopping at Asiatique the Riverfront. Back to hotel and overnight in Bangkok.
Day 4: Depart Bangkok breakfast
After breakfast, enjoy some time at leisure. Check out hotel and transfer to airport for your departing flight.
- Return international ticket by Air Asia
- 3 night’s accommodation
- Halal / seafood meals as per itinerary
- Sightseeing and transportation as itinerary (PRIVATE BASIS)
- Entrance fees as mentioned
- English speaking driver/ guide
- Tipping to guide and driver
- Beverage during meals
- Travel Insurance
- PCR test
- Visa (if any)
- Personal expenses
- Others not mentioned
- Group Departure Date : 2 December 2022
- Minimum 10 adults to go
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Additional info for breakfast:
a) Seasons Huamark Bangkok Hotel - International
- NOTE: Due to COVID-19, at the time being as the circumstances are unpredictable yet therefore some of attraction might closure or even price hike at certain aspect.