5D4N Daisuki Osaka, Kyoto Nara & USJ (Super Nintendo World)
State: Daisuki, Osaka, Kyoto, Nara
Tour Type: Seat In Coach
Meal Inclusion: Daily Breakfast
Minimum no. of pax: 2
[tab name='Itinerary' icon='fa-map']
DAY 01: ARRIVAL OSAKA
Upon Arrival at Kansai Airport will transfer to Hotel in Osaka City to check in by Cherry Tomato Share Shuttle with greeting. Free at own leisure to explore the Osaka City.
DAY 02: OSAKA - DAISUKI OSAKA HALF TOUR (B)
Breakfast at hotel, proceed for Daisuki Osaka Half Day Tour.
- Osaka Castle Photo Chance for Osaka Castle.
- Osaka Castle Garden Public urban par and historical site.
- Osaka Shintenoji Temple One of the Japan oldest buddhist temples
- Shinsekai Tsutenkaku Area reflecting Local Osaka Culture is a district in Osaka that was developed before the war.
- Dotonbori Shopping Free time visit the unofficial mascot of Dotonbori is the Glicoman. The largeneon sign featuring a man running above the Dotonbori bridge.
Tour end at Dotonbori, you may enjoy shopping at Dotonbori and make your own arrangements back to hotel.
DAY 03 : OSAKA KYOTO & NARA DAY TOUR (B)
Breakfast at hotel, own arrangement to the meet up point to proceed full day tour to Kyoto & Nara (Tour Departure start on 8:00am, maker own arrangement to meet up points at VIP Villa Namba)
- Kinkakuji known as a Zen Buddhist Temple in northern Kyoto whose top floors are completely covered by gold leaf.
- Arashiyama is one of the most photographed sights in Kyoto. The Bamboo Forest in Arashiyama is a natural gem. Walking under the shade of full towering bamboo.
- Lunch Own expenses.
- Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine is the head shrine of the kami Inari. Is an important Shinto shrine in southern Kyoto. It is famous for its thousands of vermilion torii gates.
- Nara Nara Park is large park in central Nara. Many of Nara’s main attractions including Todaiji, Kasuga Tasha, Kofukuji & Nara National Museum. It is also home to hundreds of freely roaming deer.
Transfer back to VIP Villa Namba.
DAY 04 : OSAKA UNIVERSAL STUDIO JAPAN (SUPER NINTENDO) (B)
Breakfast at hotel, return transfer from hotel to Universal Studio Japan Enjoy a full day in exciting theme park & Super Nintendo World. (Please note that Super Nintendo World area timed entry ticket are subject to availability. Advance Booking 13:00pm or 14:00pm)
DAY 0 5 : OSAKA DEPARTURE (KANSAI AIRPORT) (B)
Breakfast at hotel, free leisure until time sends to airport for flight to sweet home.
- Return Airport Transfer via Cherry Tomato Share
- Shuttle Transfer with greeting.
- 4 night’s hotel accommodations with daily breakfast.
- 1 Daisuki half day tour
- 1 Full Day Tour to Kyoto & Nara (SIC)
- 1 Full Day Universal Studio Japan Entrance Ticket.
- 1 Super Nintendo World area timed entry 13:00 or 14:00
- Return transfer from Hotel to Universal Studio Japan
- Return International Air Ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Others not mentioned.
- Public Holiday Surcharge may apply by certain date upon booking confirmed.
- Block out date:
- Golden Week: 28 29 Apr 23 // 03 05 May 23.
- Summer Oban: 11 15 Aug 23
- Silver Week: 15 19 Sep 23 // 22 24 Sep 23.
- Year End: 29 Dec 23 02 Jan 24
Save this product for later
Display prices in: MYR